“So beautifully designed and so terribly addictive. The technical design of Fling Monster is amazing” - Appszoom
"The graphics are really beautiful…the gameplay physics are different...Team Honcho could well be one of the next great Aussie development firms” - Ausdroid
5/5 - "Missed my train by 3 stops"
Get ready to fling your angry Monster army! The Astronauts have invaded Planet X to mine the Monsters’ powerful energy crystals. Take down their defences with your awesome slingshot skills and a huge arsenal of 10 different MONSTERS with super mind-blowing abilities!!!
Slingshot your Monsters and kill 2 birds with one stone by creating amazing chain reactions in the beautiful world of Planet X.
- Use your SLINGSHOT to fling each Monster at the invading Astronauts
- CHOOSE your ammo order!
- Try out the awesome FLAPPY monster, tap-tap-tap to keep that monster bird afloat!
- Crazy REAL WORLD PHYSICS based gameplay
- Huge CHAIN REACTIONS
- Awesome BOSS fights
- Out of this world DESTRUCTION
- Think your way through to master the level or just wing it like flappy!
- You have a homing missile monster, flappy monster bird, thruster, sticky bomb, momentum bomb and more!
WOW... OVER 6 WORLDS TO EXPLORE
- Over 140 levels across stunning landscapes like Grasslands, Ice, Desert, Tropical and Lava!
So come on and help the legendary heroes embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Fling your Monsters and blast those pesky Astros and their big boss machines off the face of Planet X! Join the Monster resistance today!
Fling Monster is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. Either way, it's loads of fun!
Note that this app is not optimised for single-core and older dual-core devices.
|Allows applications to open network sockets.|
|Allows applications to access information about networks|
|Allows read only access to phone state.|
|Allows an application to install packages.|
|Allows an application to send SMS messages.|
|Allows an application to write to external storage.|
|This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.|
|Allows an application to read from external storage.|