Enjoy your latest shots in an auto-generated movie! Movie Creator automatically creates short movies using your photos and videos. You will be notified when a Highlight Movie is created. You can enjoy your story and simply export it as a video file to share it further.
- Highlight Movie will be automatically created after taking photos and videos
- You will be notified when it is automatically created
- You can create Highlight Movies by selecting the contents manually
- You can edit videos in the story view
- You can export Highlight Movie as a video file (mp4) for sharing
- Edit title
- Delete or change unwanted scenes, or add photos/videos
- Add notes
- Change background music
- Change video filters
- Change movie view (landscape/square/portrait)
- Movie Creator does not upload your contents anywhere to create auto Highlight Movie.
Give us your feedback on:
Get early access to the latest features and help us improve Movie Creator by signing up for beta versions.
Please visit the Movie Creator Beta Community [https://plus.google.com/communities/102391045255385774060] to get started.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
|Allows applications to open network sockets.|
|Allows applications to access information about networks|
|Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming|
|Allows an application to read from external storage.|
|Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|Allows an application to write to external storage.|