Watch a selection of entertaining and educational short videos in Clipo.
Clipo is a visual site that produces videos from trustable sources and sites and translates them so that you can watch and enjoy the contents.
Genres’ variety and a wide range that you can choose from, is divided into these categories: science and technology, cars, education, health, and medicine, entertaining, kids, lifestyle, news, sports, film and music, culture and art, human and nature.
To be able to choose between these categories, the users can find different subdivisions under each group.
Clipo has provided a nice fun environment for people to be entertained. It has focused on producing newest and best videos from different parts of the globe. These videos are translated and edited by a group of best translators and editors in Clipo and being dubbed in Clipo’s special studio to be useable with the highest quality on Clipo site.
Some of Clipo’s features:
- The praised software by the Ministry of Culture
- The best content producer of 1395
- With more than 20000 dubbed videos
- Producing more than 2000 minutes videos per week
- A selection of best videos from international sites
- The ability of sharing and downloading videos
- The ability to follow different channels at once
- Content provided for all ages
- Newest videos about occasions and News
- Best sport videos
* Notice that all the users who haven’t received an activation code can use the site as “guest user”. Primary sign-in is totally free.
|Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks|
|Allows read only access to phone state.|
|Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming|
|Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.|
|Allows an application to write to external storage.|
|Allows an application to read from external storage.|
|Allows applications to open network sockets.|
|Allows applications to access information about networks|
|Allows an application to open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications.|