TOP is a mobile payment application available for IOS and Android Operating Systems. It offers payment services such as paying bills, charging prepaid SIM cards, paying with QR, donating charities, etc. For Smart phones using Android, it works on both internet and USSD platforms. The word “TOP” is an acronym, made up from three words in Persian which are the original name of producer company.
WHY USE TOP:
- EASY TO USE: you can easily receive the app, install, activate and use. These processes are simplified as much as possible. It has a user-friendly interesting interface as well.
- LEAVE YOUR CARDS HOME!: With QR solution, you do not have to carry your cards with you anymore. Just take your phone and use the app to scan the QR code and pay.
- MANAGE YOUR BILLS: TOP helps you with managing bills by popping up notifications of new bills.
- HAVE A LIST OF TRANSACTIONS: history of transactions is available.
- PLAY GAME AND COLLECT POINTS: It has a minigame in it, which enables you to achieve some points. These points are used in different ways like getting discounts.
|Allows an application to read from external storage.|
|Allows read only access to phone state.|
|Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming|
|Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call being placed.|
|Allows applications to open network sockets.|
|Allows applications to access information about networks|
|Allows an application to write to external storage.|
|Allows an app to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Allows an app to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers, and Wi-Fi.|
|Allows an application to monitor incoming SMS messages, to record or perform processing on them.|
|Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.|
|Allows an application to read SMS messages.|
|Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|Allows an application to access extra location provider commands|
|Required to be able to access the camera device.|
|Allows access to the vibrator|
|Allows access to the flashlight|
|Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC|